T & C General
BOOKING & REGISTRATION
1. Participation in the program automatically implies your implicit agreement to abide by our terms and conditions as stated herein. Please ensure that the participants are familiar with these terms and conditions.
2. Every participant is required to fill a registration form and indemnity bond prior to the commencement of the program.
3. The program will be confirmed on receipt of the payment and a signed booking order/e-mail stating that you wish to participate in the program as per the details and schedule given in our proposal.
4. Any changes in the proposal made over the phone should be confirmed by you through an e-mail ASAP.
5. The payment has to be accompanied by a payment advice with the details of TDS amounts and the UTNs.
6. Bookings are taken subject to previous financial dues being cleared prior to the commencement of the camp.
7. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of participants. Since its inception in 1998, Adventure Zone has a 100% accident-free record. However, Adventure Zone, its management or employees cannot be held responsible for fatalities or injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused directly or indirectly due to any adventure sports or their allied activities.
8. GST of 18 % is applicable on the ENTIRE billed amount.
9. The fees quoted are for payments made pre-program. Post-program payments will entail a revision of fees.
10. The fees are fixed for a group consisting of a specific number of participants as per the schedule and administrative/logistic details agreed upon. Any change in these details will entail a revision of the fees. Cancellations are not permitted.
11. The final minimum guaranteed number of participants has to be given to us at least 72 hours in advance. Failing which the number of participants given in the proposal shall be taken as the minimum guaranteed number to be billed. It will not be possible to accommodate more than 4 or 5 extra participants thereafter.
12. Please refer to the proposal for the terms of payment. If no terms are mentioned in the proposal, 100% of the fees are to be paid at the time of booking.
13. If no terms are mentioned in the proposal, Payment for extra participants/activities/food/etc should be made within ten days of the event terminating. Any delay in payment of fees will attract interest @ 2% per calendar week or part thereof. Interest will be charged from the date the program started till the date the payment is realised.
14. In the event that the advance/ balance is not received by the due dates, Adventure Zone also reserves the right to cancel the program and refund all amounts received after deducting any expenses incurred.
15. Work and purchase orders must clearly state that:
(a) “In the event of a cancellation by “YOUR COMPANY NAME” the full minimum guaranteed number will be paid for”.
(b) The payment schedule along with date of release of cheque.
16. Children will be charged full rates for all activities.
17. Children above 10 years will be charged full rates on boarding and lodging. Children other than babes-in-arms up to and including 09 years will be charged 50% on food only.
18. A service charge will be levied for serving cold drinks, ice, snacks, setting up the area, etc, for evening parties.
19. Fans and Air-conditioning in the tents are complimentary. They will be switched on after 10:00 pm and are subject to availability of current/voltage. There will be no refunds if they do not function.
20. In the event that Adventure Zone has to postpone/delay/curtail/cancel the program for any reason, the fees may be refunded or the activity carried forward. In all these cases, the liability of Adventure Zone is limited only to refunding of the fees on a pro rata basis.
21. No refunds will be given for absentees, late arrivals, individuals who cannot participate because they are not dressed as specified in the dress code or who cannot participate /complete the program for any other reasons.
22. Any expenses besides those covered by the fees (medical, etc) will NOT be borne by Adventure Zone.
23. Payments to be accompanied with the TDS certificate. This is needed to confirm the program.
24. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
25. The tents/cottages get hot during the day and can’t be occupied.
26. Dinner service will be stopped at 09:00 pm.
27. Loud music can’t be played after 09:30 pm.
28. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the tents and equipment by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
29. Please take prior clearance from us if you plan to bring in any facilitators or faculty (internal/external).
30. People under the influence of liquor or with the smell of liquor on their breath will not be permitted to participate in the activities.
31. Adventure Zone reserves the right to debar/ withdraw an individual from the program if he/she is found to be behaving in an unsuitable manner. No refunds will be given for such individuals.
32. Adventure Zone reserves the right to use any/all photographs/videos taken during the program for publicity.
33. Based on safety and weather considerations, Adventure Zone reserves the right to change or alter the program.
34. All disputes are subject to Chennai jurisdiction.