• Adventure Zone has its own 900 sq ft in-house kitchen with permanent staff. The kitchen has all the amenities for producing healthy and hygienic food on site.
• We ensure that our food has the taste of “home” and is not the usual greasy mess that is available in some restaurants.
• Our menu is designed to cater for an outdoor environment. This helps in preventing heaviness, dehydration and heat exhaustion
• We have a “NO STORAGE” policy; We purchase dry rations, as required, specifically for each program. Fresh items are procured on a daily basis. This ensures that every ingredient is fresh from the market and every meal is straight off the stove and no food is ever stale or contaminated.
• All our dry rations are branded and bought from reliable vendors to ensure quality and avoid adulteration.
• We have both veg and non-veg options.
• We try to procure Halal products but please do check with us.
• Separate utensils are used for cooking veg and non-veg food, and cooking oil etc is not mixed up or reused.
• All meals are served buffet style with separate counters for non-veg and dessert.
• The dining hall has adequate capacity to ensure that everyone can sit at a table while eating. There are plenty of fans to ensure comfort.
• Food is served warm in chafing dishes. Steel cutlery and dishes are used. Water tumblers and cups are glass. We try and use bio-degradable areca leaf plates and bowls whenever possible. All plastic is avoided.
• All our drinking and cooking water comes from a RO plant.
• The kitchen and dining room can handle 450 guests competently and ensure they finish a meal in an hour, without queues or chaos.
• All table and kitchen waste is disposed off in an eco-friendly way.
• We are FSSAI registered
Click On Pix To Enlarge