• The Swiss Cottage style tents we use are spacious, bright, airy and air-conditioned. They can accommodate 16 people.
• The tents are equipped with comfortable bunk beds laid with soft cotton mattresses, crisp, clean, white sheets, and air pillows with covers.
• Each accommodation cluster has four such 16-people tents, with a central toilet and bathing block that has top-notch fittings and plumbing. The toilets and showers are kept sparkling clean and have running water at all times.
• The accommodation clusters are well lit with safe paved pathways, a common drinking water point, and shady trees under which guests can relax.
• The tents also have pedestal fans and plug points for charging.
• Each tent is 10 feet high and erected on a concrete plinth, which is covered by coir matting. There are no earth floors and the tents are waterproof.
• The area around the tents is always kept clean and clear of undergrowth.
• Separate facilities are provided for men and women
• We also have 3 double bed cottages with ensuite toilets, a/c, etc, for senior management/observers.
Click On Pix To Enlarge